Sign in if you already have an account.
  
donate.gif

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

Current Grant Recipients

The Susan G. Komen for the Cure Mid-Missouri Affiliate was established in 2006.  Our grant award process ensures the impartial allocation of funds to qualified organizations throughout our 16-county service area.

Up to 75% of the net income raised by the Affiliate is awarded through grants to nonprofit organizations providing breast cancer education, screening and treatment for the uninsured and medically underserved in Mid-Missouri. The remaining 25% of net income is contributed to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation Award and Research Grant Program which funds cutting-edge research.

These projects have been selected by our independent Grant Review Panel as those that will have the greatest impact in serving uninsured or underinsured women in our service area. Please note that Susan G. Komen for the Cure is not a direct service provider.

 

Click here to view our Community Grant Recipients