How to Apply for Funding
Komen's Community Grants program takes the fight against breast cancer local by funding screening, treatment, support, and educational services within the Affiliate service area.
Thank you for your interest in the Komen Mid-Missouri grants program.
- A federally tax-exempt entity — nonprofit organization, government agency, educational institution or Indian tribe. Individuals cannot apply.
- Applicant organizations must be located and/or provide services that benefit people residing in Mid-Missouri Affiliate service counties: Adair, Audrain, Boone, Callaway, Camden, Chariton, Cole, Cooper, Howard, Macon, Maries, Miller, Moniteau, Morgan, Osage and Randolph.
- The project must be specific to breast health and/or breast cancer (e.g. if a project is a combined breast/cervical cancer project, funding may only be requested for the breast cancer portion).
- Organizations may not submit more than one RFA for the same project.
Seventy-five percent of the money raised by the Komen Mid-Missouri Affiliate stays in central Missouri to support organizations that offer education, treatment and screening to local residents, particularly those who are uninsured or medically under-served.
The 2014-2015 Request for Application will be release in October 2013.
Grant Writing Workshops:
The Grant Committee will be hosting two free grant writing workshops in the Komen Mid-Missouri service area. The workshops will provide non-profit organizations with the tools necessary to successfully compete for grant funds! Both experienced and first time applicants are encouraged to attend this workshop. It is full of useful tips and advice specific to the mission and application requirements for Susan G. Komen Mid-Missouri.
- Thursday, November 7 from 3 pm to 6 pm at Goldschmidt Cancer Center (1432 Southwest Blvd, Jefferson City, MO 65109)
- Saturday, November 16 from 10 am to 1 pm at Randolph County Caring Community Partnership (421 E Logan St, Moberly, MO 65270)
Register today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 573.445.1905.
2011 Community Profile
Brittany Hotmer, Affiliate Coordinator